♀ CEX Y DEX ♂ 1.27 - GTA 5 PyloK1ng RTM Tool 1.0

Tema en 'TOOLS' comenzado por DarioRetr, 22 de Noviembre de 2017.

1. ivanthuglife

ivanthuglife Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    20 de Abril de 2019
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

2. 123Diegolin_123-

123Diegolin_123- Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    25 de Julio de 2018
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Gracias

3. Diabo

Diabo Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    29 de Junio de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

4. SPIDERMODZ

SPIDERMODZ Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    3 de Mayo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    thanks

5. For3x

For3x Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    17 de Diciembre de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    best ever man thxx

Hola invitado,Tienes que Registrarte o iniciar sesión para poder ver los links!. Solo te llevará 2 Minutos

Hello Guest, you have to Register o Login start to see links !. It only takes 2 minutes.

[​IMG]
    A new RTM Tool for GTA 5, based on the famous Imperium account editor 0.9 of Kryptus that was now never gone offline, and today the Dear and good old developer PyloK1ng, there is the reproposed in the form of PyloK1ng Account Editor 1.0.
    The coder PyloK1ng, has created this new tool starting from the good Recovery tool. As I said, it is a new version if you could define the Imperium, in fact the developer stated that in V. 1.0 There will still be the same identical mods, in V. 2.0, will be added the MoD menu sprx, and some extras.

[​IMG]

The Tool has all the Mods needed to make a Recovery with the flakes.Because of the latest patches from the Rockstar, we recommend that you do not use this Tool too much.The penalty is the Ban of the Account.

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

New Update from Dev Kryptus.The new version 0.9 brings compatibility with the new Patch 1.27 of GTA V.New mods, Big Fix, and more are included.One of the best Mod Tools for GTA V in version 1.27 available at the moment

Attention

Using these Mods inevitably leads to the Ban of the Account.No matter if you use Anti-Ban, you will be banned with any protection method!Use these Mods at your own risk, we will not be responsible.
    DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    MD5 Checksum: f839bc8b9c59d621157db7b9b22677ec or 684737893cdf52adc8becf631ab588d8
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

Hola invitado,Tienes que Registrarte o iniciar sesión para poder ver los links!. Solo te llevará 2 Minutos

Hello Guest, you have to Register o Login start to see links !. It only takes 2 minutes.

Haz clic para expandir...

• iEliass

iEliass Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    22 de Abril de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• tupsnoff

tupsnoff Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    22 de Enero de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Gracias

• fantasychu

fantasychu Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    7 de Octubre de 2019
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias, probando

• AZAEL

AZAEL Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    26 de Febrero de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:

[​IMG]
    A new RTM Tool for GTA 5, based on the famous Imperium account editor 0.9 of Kryptus that was now never gone offline, and today the Dear and good old developer PyloK1ng, there is the reproposed in the form of PyloK1ng Account Editor 1.0.
    The coder PyloK1ng, has created this new tool starting from the good Recovery tool. As I said, it is a new version if you could define the Imperium, in fact the developer stated that in V. 1.0 There will still be the same identical mods, in V. 2.0, will be added the MoD menu sprx, and some extras.

[​IMG]

The Tool has all the Mods needed to make a Recovery with the flakes.Because of the latest patches from the Rockstar, we recommend that you do not use this Tool too much.The penalty is the Ban of the Account.

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

New Update from Dev Kryptus.The new version 0.9 brings compatibility with the new Patch 1.27 of GTA V.New mods, Big Fix, and more are included.One of the best Mod Tools for GTA V in version 1.27 available at the moment

Attention

Using these Mods inevitably leads to the Ban of the Account.No matter if you use Anti-Ban, you will be banned with any protection method!Use these Mods at your own risk, we will not be responsible.
    DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    MD5 Checksum: f839bc8b9c59d621157db7b9b22677ec or 684737893cdf52adc8becf631ab588d8
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

MUCHASS GRACIAS POR EL CONTENIDO

• ofwp3

ofwp3 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    7 de Agosto de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

Attention

DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

mmkkk

• Kamikace232

Kamikace232 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• gladiator_350

gladiator_350 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    16 de Octubre de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• migstones07

migstones07 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    26 de Septiembre de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Thanks

• HaCkMoDz TFE

HaCkMoDz TFE Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    1 de Mayo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• angel2103

angel2103 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    9 de Diciembre de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Graciassss

• Fbn44

Fbn44 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    27 de Septiembre de 2022
    Me gusta recibidos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

Attention

DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

7nnmm

• DemonsDev

DemonsDev Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    12 de Julio de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias guy

• ALEXREY1999354

ALEXREY1999354 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    22 de Enero de 2019
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Gracias

• SrTripo

SrTripo Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    11 de Marzo de 2018
    Me gusta recibidos:
    thx

• Samuray16

Samuray16 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    23 de Febrero de 2018
    Me gusta recibidos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

Attention

DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

Gracias

• Comparte esta página

Cargando...
    style="visibility: hidden !important;"
    Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page